At SouqBox we know each manufacturer has unique requirements. Their bespoke workflow, the configuration of products complexity in pricing make online trading more challenging than straight forward B2C.
This view is echoed in an interesting article published in Medium that highlighted the need to transition to online trading in the oil & gas sector. The time is now!
Today’s technology is constructed with these challenges in mind. For example, SouqBox is built with a foundation to support the B2B industry, and our systems are flexible enough to adapt to specific industry use cases such as Oil and Gas industry manufacturers.
Customers tell us they want a platform that can provide –
- The one-stop-shop eCommerce solution that can flex to their operating model
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Can grow with you – start in pure eCommerce and if you want to allow other users to see and evolve into a market place, you can at the flick of a switch
- Handle the complexity of the logistics in trade
- No tech to manage – it’s SaaS so SouqBox looks after the tech leaving you to focus on growing your business.
The use of e-Commerce solutions offers these customers a different option to buy, sell and rent online, eliminating the need for a middleman and allowing increased cost savings and containment.
The rise of fracking and other forms of energy recovery has seen a plethora of smaller nimble business entrants into the O&G sector. We know that smaller business operators are more likely to source deals on equipment than larger organisations and this is driving the migration to online trading more than any other factor.
If you are in the oil & gas sector and would like to see how SouqBox can help you jump into this opportunity, contact us for a demo and our friendly team can show you how this can work for you. Best of all pricing starts at £200 PCM with no contract & you can launch a trial with us for free for 30 days to test your idea in the market.
Maybe it’s time you looked at this and we would love to hear from you.